Hydrovac (HYDRO) Excavation
The Hydrovac process can solve many problems and provides a safer way to dig and complete excavations. It offers a system that minimizes disruptions and damages to existing infrastructure. Other benefits include:
- It provides a safe way to complete excavations without the need of having a worker inside the trench controlling the excavation equipment.
- Protects existing infrastructure through a controlled way of excavating
- Hydrovac ensures that surrounding soil is not disturbed, reducing the cave-in fatalities.
- The excavation process is faster when compared to traditional excavation process.
- Hydrovac only involves water and an air vacuum, minimizing the needs for additional equipment
- The equipment for hydrovac can be located far from the actual location being worked, reducing congestion in the work area
- Slot Trenching
- Debris Removal
- Excavate in Tight Spaces
- Cold Weather Excavation
- Pole Setting
This service is available to the entire state of Virginia and the Atlanta metro area.
Why Atlantic Heating & Cooling?
- Better Prices
- Faster Service
- Operators with over 10 Years Experience
- One of the Largest Vactor Fleets in Virginia