Hydrovac Excavation (HYDRO)
Hydro Excavation is the process of removing or moving soil with pressurized water. An air conveyance or vacuum is then used to transfer the soil or debris to a debris tank. This allows for a non-destructive and more accurate way to excavate soil and locate underground utilities.
The Hydrovac process can solve many problems and provides a safer way to dig and complete excavations. It offers a system that minimizes disruptions and damages to existing infrastructure. Other benefits include:
- It provides a safe way to complete excavations without the need of having a worker inside the trench controlling the excavation equipment.
- Protects existing infrastructure through a controlled way of excavating
- Hydrovac ensures that surrounding soil is not disturbed, reducing the cave-in fatalities.
- The excavation process is faster when compared to traditional excavation process.
- Hydrovac only involves water and an air vacuum, minimizing the needs for additional equipment
- The equipment for hydrovac can be located far from the actual location being worked, reducing congestion in the work area
This service is available to the entire state of Virginia including
Virginia Beach, Newport News, Richmond and the Atlanta metro area.
Why Atlantic Heating & Cooling?
- Better Prices
- Faster Service
- Operators with over 10 Years Experience
- One of the Largest Vactor Fleets in Virginia