Atlantic Heating & Cooling Service, Inc. is always looking for new employees to join our team. Let us show you a great career path in the heating, cooling, plumbing and utility service industry.
We offer good pay with benefits for qualified applicants. You must have a valid Virginia drivers license, transportation, a good attitude and must be willing to work long hours.
We offer apprenticeship training, customer service and other classes to improve your skills. If you have heating, cooling, plumbing and utility experience or would like to be trained in the HVAC and plumbing service field or if you’re an equipment operator or CDL driver, please fill out the form below, or contact us.
- Vac Truck/ Pump Truck Operators
- CCTV Pipe Surveyors
- Service Plumbers
- Accounting / Administrative/ Dispatcher Positions
- Outside Sales Rep w/ Construction Experience
- Traffic Control Technicians
- Heavy Truck Mechanics
- CDL Drivers
- Diesel Mechanic
- Office Staff
All applicants must have: valid Driver’s License and clean background
All positions are full time with top pay and benefits
Why work at Atlantic Heating & Cooling?
- Excellent pay
- Extremely low turnover (one of the lowest in the industry)
- Advancement opportunities
- Strong teamwork and unity
- Educational and training opportunities
- Safe and positive work environment
- Growing, reputable company that provides great work experiences
- Great benefit package to include: medical, dental, disability, holidays & vacation
- Company matched retirement plan
Immediate Openings for:
HVAC, Plumbing, Utilities, Vactor Truck Pump Operator,
CCTV Pipe Inspector, Traffic Control Specialist